PRACTICE & BUILDING PROTOCOLS
- Closed Practices: Practices are closed to spectators, and at 50% building capacity (one parent may stay for tiny-tots classes only, and tiny-tots is the only team in the gym during their time slot). We will begin having spectators for events as early as August 1st, 2021.
- Drop Off/Pick Up: We have implemented a curbside drop off and pick up routine. Parents may come inside the pro-shop to ask questions, and make purchase/payments. Masks are required regardless of vaccination status for the time being. We hope to list or mask mandate very soon.
- Temperature Checks/Sanitation: Athletes temperatures are checked, and hands are sanitized before entering the practice space. If your child has special needs or sensitivities, we ask that you provide them with their own hand-sanitizer.
- Masks: All athletes are required to wear face coverings, except while 6-feet apart for drinking during water breaks. We will begin allowing vaccinated athletes to remove their masks on June 20th, 2021.
- Staff Requirements: All staff must wash their hands with soap and water before practice and in between groups, maintain a minimum six-foot separation when possible between all employees, athletes and customers, and wear a cloth face covering at all times unless vaccinated.
- Symptomatic Athlete: If we notice that your child is sick, we will have them call you to come pick them up.
- Snack Policy: If you want to bring snacks for birthdays or celebrations, we ask that it be pre-packaged, individually-wrapped, store-bought snacks like rice crispy treats, candy, cookies, or fruit snacks. No cupcakes or anything that requires direct contact with the food item.
SYMPTOM & POSITIVE CASE PROTOCOLS
- Symptomatic Athlete: If an athlete is sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19 and has a reason to believe the symptoms are from COVID-19, they must get a negative test or quarantine for 14-days before returning to practice.
- Potential Exposure: If an athlete comes in contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19, they must get a negative test or quarantine for 14-days before returning to practice.
- Positive Athlete: If an athlete tests positive and they cannot trace their contraction date, or they've been at practice after their contraction date, their team will cancel practices and quarantine for 14 days.
- Positive Case Contracted from the Gym: If an two athletes test positive and they trace their contraction to the gym, all classes and practices will be cancelled and the gym will close for 14 days. We ask coaches and staff to get a negative test (or be fully vaccinated) before returning to practice.