PHASE 2 Guidelines
- Closed Practices: We will continue to have closed practices, at 25% building capacity (parents may stay and watch for pre-school classes only, and pre-school is the only team in the gym during their time slot).
- Performances: There will be no community performances or competitions.
- Drop Off/Pick Up: We have implemented a curb drop off and pick up routine instead of having parents come inside. Parents may come inside the pro-shop to ask questions and make payments. Masks are required.
- Temperature Checks/Sanitation: Athletes temperatures are checked and recorded, and hands are sanitized before entering the practice space. If your child has special needs or sensitivities, we ask that you provide them with their own sanitizer.
- Team Sizes: Athletes will work in small groups of 5, not including the coach, with no contact and a minimum of six feet of physical distance between participants at all time, with half the team practicing at a time.
- Attendance: If your child is sick, or if anyone in the home is showing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you keep your child home. If we notice that your child is sick, we will have them call you to come pick them up. We have shorten our choreography to ensure no child who stays home due to illness finds themselves falling behind their peers. We will also loosen our attendance policies for our Elite teams.
- Snack Policy: We will NOT be sharing or gifting snacks this year. If you want to ensure your child has a snack for after an event, you are free to pack them something. We will not be accepting snack gifts from support organizations team, or doing consumable gifts for the athletes.
- Masks: All athletes are required to wear face coverings, except while engaged in strenuous exercise. Athletes who remove their cloth facial coverings to exercise must wear them at all other times, including immediately before and immediately after exercise.
- Staff Requirements: All staff will wash their hands with soap and water between groups, maintain minimum six-foot separation between all employees (and customers), and wear cloth face coverings in all interactions at all times.
PHASE 3 guidelines
- Stunting: Once touch stunting is approved by the state Safe-Start plan, athletes will wear cloth face coverings at all times and remain with the same stunt group throughout all practices and performances. If an athlete is absent, their stunt group will not use a substitute.
- Performances: Performances or competitions will be allowed during Phase 3, with limited or no spectators.
- Team Sizes: Athletes will be able to practice as a whole team, with team gatherings no larger than 50 total people, including staff.