PRACTICE & BUILDING PROTOCOLS
- Closed Practices: Practices are closed to spectators, at 25% building capacity (parents may stay for tiny-tots classes only, and tiny-tots is the only team in the gym during their time slot).
- Drop Off/Pick Up: We have implemented a curbside drop off and pick up routine. Parents may come inside the pro-shop to ask questions, and make purchase/payments. Masks are required.
- Temperature Checks/Sanitation: Athletes temperatures are checked and recorded, and hands are sanitized before entering the practice space. If your child has special needs or sensitivities, we ask that you provide them with their own hand-sanitizer.
- Masks: All athletes are required to wear face coverings, except while engaged in strenuous exercise. Athletes who remove their cloth facial coverings during exercise must wear them at all other times, including immediately before and immediately after exercise.
- Staff Requirements: All staff must wash their hands with soap and water before practice and in between groups, maintain a minimum six-foot separation between all employees, athletes and customers, and wear a cloth face covering at all times.
- Stunting: Whenever possible, athletes will be 6 feet apart (warm ups, choreography, etc.). While stunting, athletes will wear cloth face coverings at all times and remain with the same stunt group throughout practices and performances. If an athlete is absent, their stunt group will not use a substitute. Stunting will be limited to 15 minutes at a time.
- Attendance: If we notice that your child is sick, we will have them call you to come pick them up. We have shortened choreography to ensure no child who stays home due to illness finds themselves falling behind their peers. We have also loosened our attendance policies and demerit systems.
- Snack Policy: We will NOT be sharing or gifting snacks this year. If you want to ensure your child has a snack for after an event, you are free to pack them something. We will not be accepting snack gifts from supporting organizations and ask that you do not bring snacks for birthdays or other celebrations at this time.
SYMPTOM & POSITIVE CASE PROTOCOLS
- Symptomatic Athlete: If an athlete is sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19 and has a reason to believe the symptoms are from COVID-19, they must get a negative test before returning to practice.
- Potential Exposure: If an athlete comes in contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19, they must get a negative test before returning to practice.
- Positive Athlete: If an athlete tests positive and they cannot trace their contraction date, or they've been at practice after their contraction date, their team will cancel practices and quarantine for 14 days.
- Positive Case Contracted from the Gym: If an athlete tests positive and they trace their contraction to the gym, all classes and practices will be cancelled and the gym will close for 14 days. We ask coaches and staff to get a negative test before returning to practice.