LAST SESSION FOR TUMBLE, FLIGHT AND *NEW* STUNT!
--- SALE: $100 for one class $150 for two---
We are now registering for optional tumbling, flight and stunting classes for Session 4: Feb 28th-May 1st. We have TWO options for open stunting where athletes are placed in mix abilities groups and to work level 1-3 stunts! Classes usually $135 for 1 and $195 for 2.
*Must register and pay by February 21st for sale price.
REGISTER NOW: LAST OPTIONAL CLASSES
Carrie Anderson, Gym Director
We have opened registration for our final session of option flight, tumbling and *NEW" stunt classes from Feb 28th to May 1st. From now through February 21st, classes are on SALE for $100 for one class, $150 for two classes, or $190 for unlimited classes! REGULAR PRICE: $135 for one or $195 for two. Must be registered and paid by 2/21 for discounted price. Checks post dated up to 30 days always accepted.
*NEW* OPEN STUNT: We are finally opening stunt classes! We are very excited to give athletes this opportunity to get into the gym an extra day and work their favorite skills in stunting! This is a mixed age ability class, and groups will rotate each session. We will work level appropriate skills for each group, from rock stunts to extensions and baskets.
TUMBLING: Tumbling classes are available for all levels (forward rolls to back tucks! We have added a few options to the calendar, but keep the schedule mostly the same for families. Check out our schedule of classes before you register.
FLIGHT: Flight class is for flyers or flyer candidates interested in increasing their skills. Athletes will focus on flexibility, body positions, flying technique and jumps.
SWAG WEEK IS 2/15!
NOTE: ALL TEAMS WILL BE GETTING PERFORMANCE DAY MASKS HANDED OUT NEXT WEEK AT PRACTICE. ATHLETES MUST WEAR WHITE (Royals, Everett, Tiaras, Reign & Queens), OR BLACK (Crowns, Majesties & Princess) MASKS TO SHOWCASE & COMPS.
Next week we will distributing uniforms to Intro to Elite teams (majesties, crowns, and princesses) as well as swag for anyone who ordered swag. We know you are excited to check out all your new gear, but it’s important you first follow this check list to make sure everything is included and fits. If there are any issues, use the details below to determine next steps.
1) Remove everything from your bag and check to ensure all items that should be included are included. Thee is a copy of your swag form in the front pocket or stapled to the bag with your child’s name on it. If anything is highlighted, that means we know it’s missing (likely late). If it’s highlighted and then has a star, it should be in the bag. If there is a star at the top of your form, you should
have everything included. IF YOU ARE MISSING AN ITEM THAT IS NOT HIGHLIGHTED, PLEASE EMAIL CARRIE.
2) Check to make sure customization is accurate including spelling of names on custom items is accurate. IF ANY NAMES ARE MISSING OR SPELLED INCORRECTLY, EMAIL CARRIE AND BRING THE ITEM TO PRACTICE.
3) Try everything on to make sure it fits! Not everything will be the same size or be the size requested. For instance, the letterman’s jackets we always size down because they are very large. Many items are also sized based on a size chart or the vendors recommendations. Focus on FIT not the size on the tag.
FOR ISSUES WITH SIZING, PLEASE SEE BELOW:
- Custom Swag: Anything custom, screen printed, or with a name on it cannot be exchanged for a different size unless the item was given in the wrong size (i.e. ordered an adult medium and was given a kids medium). Exception: We've been having issues with hoodie sizing. If it's too big to be worn, message Carrie. IF YOU WERE GIVEN SWAG WITH AN INCORRECT SIZE, EMAIL CARRIE AND BRING THE ITEM TO PRACTICE.
- Uniform Top, Sleeves Shorts: We were planning to order capris for the uniforms this season, but the ones we liked and sized for ended up being almost completely out of stock by the time we ordered so we went with the shorts that match the tops. There is also a shrug that goes on over the shoulders and buckles at the neck. This season, uniforms are exchangeable. IF YOUR UNIFORM DOES NOT FIT, PLEASE EMAIL CARRIE FOR NEXT STEPS.
- Non-Custom Uniform Pieces: Anything that goes with the uniform but is not custom can be exchanged for a different size. This includes shoes and practice kit items. IF YOU NEED TO EXCHANGE A UNIFORM PIECE FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE, EMAIL CARRIE AND BRING THE ITEM TO PRACTICE.
BATTLE OF BOWS IS IN 10 DAYS! TURN IN YOUR FROMS ANYTIME BEFORE 2/19. MAKE SURE YOU RECORD WHAT TIME YOUR ATHLETE IS PERFORMING!
MANDATORY WEEKEND PRACTICES FOR ALL TEAMS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE CALENDAR IN TEAMSNAP. MESSAGE YOUR COACH IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND!
UPDATED NATIONALS PLAN (IN-STATE TRAVEL!) TO BE RELEASED FEB 13TH! SEE CALL DETAILS IN TEAMSNAP.
READ THROUGH LAST WEEK'S IMPORTANT HOUSEKEEPING SAFETY PROTOCOLS & REMINDERS!
ATHLETES MUST HAVE WHITE (FULL YEAR TEAMS) OR BLACK (HALF YEAR TEAMS) FOR ALL PERFORMANCES!