COZY SHERPAS AVAILABLE AND ON SALE!
Come by the Pro Shop during fittings to see the new gear we have, including these super cozy Sherpa quarter zips with an embroidered logo!
gym dress code!
Carrie Anderson, Gym Director
We have begun stunting with all our teams and wanted to review dress code for the gym! Athletes are required to wear black tops and shorts/leggings for practices. This helps our coaches work their routine formations and keep everyone in sync. We just started selling a new practice kit with 2 black tees and 2 black shorts for $25. Pop into the pro shop to purchase, but you can get practice gear from anywhere. Due to the cold weather: all athletes should be leaving fully covered up. It can be unsafe to go directly into the cold with warm muscles. Bring sweats or warm ups and a jacket!
A FEW IMPORTANT SAFETY ITEMS:
- No jewelry or clips with jewels (no exceptions)
- Hair must be in a pony tail or pulled/tied away from face
- Cheer shoes must be worn for tumbling and practice (if their shoes are not in, they can wear socks)
- Wear slides to/from practice for a quick entrance/exit
- Masks must cover the athletes nose! Make sure they are wearing one that fits.
- Avoid any loose/baggy clothing as it can get caught when stunting
- Sports bras only are allowed in the gym, but must wear shirt outside (to and from)
Look at these cuties from our last session on Tiny Tots! This 45 minute class focuses on cheer fundamentals for ages 3-5.
FOLLOW PRACTICE UPDATES!
Since you can not currently see your athletes progress at practice, coaches are utilizing their instagram accounts to share updates, team progress and new individual skills! Follow our gym page as well as your athlete's coaches for updates:
Tumbling Coach: @cec_coachmalena
Reign: @cec_coachcourtni and @cec_coachsarah
Tiaras: @cec_coachkorie, @cec_coachsophia, and @cec_coachemily
Queens: @cec_coachkayla and @cec_coachpeyton
Royals: @cec_coachmckayla and @cec_coachbeth
Princesses: @cec_coachcarrie and @cec_coachkaela follow our Princess Facebook page as well!
PICK UP line change
If you are arriving to pick up your athlete, please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their practice ends. This allows kids to get dropped off first and not have the line backed up!
Also, if you are dropping off, you do not have to wait until you get to the front of the line. Just make sure your athlete walks along the inside of cars to the gym!