20% off our SLEEP SHOP!
To prepare for our upcoming "Pj & Popcorn" watch parties, we are discounting all sleep items 20%! Check out our Pj's, pillowcases, and sparkly blankets in the Pro Shop OR online.
You can also purchase online and we will send them home with your athlete at their next practice!
MARCH MAGIC IS THIS WEEKEND!
Carrie Anderson, Gym Director
We are really excited for our first competition this weekend, SO excited in-fact, that we want to celebrate it with a COVID style parade!
What does that mean?
Saturday, after you drop off your cheerleader at the gym, we invite you to decor your car with balloons and signs congratulating you athlete for their performance. You can use Cascade colors, or the competition colors: Lilac and Silver. Then, arrive 15 minutes early for pick up (you can watch the Instagram Live in your car or later at home). Once the kids are released, we will direct you to drive around the building once, honking, waiving, and shouting your congratulations! You can even throw flower peddles or bird seed out your window! Then once we get back to the first car, we will have your kiddo get in for pick up. DON'T TELL YOUR ATHLETES! Let's make it a fun surprise!
If you'd rather not take part in the parade, you can wait until the parade finishes before you get into the pick up line. For parents dropping off, we will have a separate drop off line just like last at showcase. The pick up parade will be to the right, and the lane to the left will be available for drop off.
Let me know if you have any questions. We are excited for another awesome weekend!
Featured Athlete of the Month: Kimaya!
Kimaya never fails to be a positive attitude in the gym. This is her first season with Cascade, and we couldn't imagine not having her. She's a great role model, and always makes sure everyone feels at home!
LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEER JUNIOR COACHES!
We are looking for three additional volunteer Junior Coaches to assist with classes and tiny tots. Junior coaches must be current athletes ages 14+, and be able to volunteer on Wednesday or Friday evening, or Saturday mornings. Junior coaches will be supervised by and always coach alongside a paid staff member. If your athlete is interested, have them apply <HERE>
2021-2022 Elite Season OPEN!
We are excited to announce that we have opened early registration for next year's elite season! You may view the details and register your athlete for placements (aka "tryouts") online now: cascadeelitecheer.org/sign-up
There are a few things that are new this year!
1) MORE TEAMS: We will have 6-7 local competition teams, half of them competing in tumbling and half competing in non-tumbling. We will have 1-2 teams competing in each age group: Mini (8 and under), Youth (11 and under), Junior (14 and under) and Senior (18 and under). All current full and half year teams will be converted to full year competition teams (season is 8-months, June-January).
2) TWO TRAVEL TEAMS: Each season the number of athletes interested in attending Nationals grows, and we are hoping to have two travels teams this year, both competing at Nationals in either Disneyland or DisneyWorld!
For more info on teams, see: < TEAM INFO >
3) MONTHLY TUITION: We are moving to a monthly tuition model. This cost is relatively the same, but you will have a lower payment per month rather than larger payments every 2-4 months. Regular tuition is between $75 - $95 and discounted tuition is between $5 and $75 per month depending on qualifying factors. For discounted tuition, apply for our scholarships: Low-Income Every Kid Sports, Youth of Color, and Boys Cheer Too. Crossover athletes pay just $30 a month for their second team.
For more info on pricing, see: < TUITION & SCHOLARSHIPS >
4) ROLLING CLASSES: We are switching to rolling enrollment for tumble/flight/stunt classes. This means you can add or remove classes at anytime. If you want to keep your athlete in the same classes all year, you will no longer need to re-register every 8-weeks! Class prices have been CUT IN HALF, and will be just $35 a month billed with your monthly tuition ($60 for two classes and $80 for unlimited). We are also adding new classes and times to better suit your athlete's schedule.
For more info on classes, see: < CLASSES >
5) NEW SCHEDULING TOOL: As we have grown this year, we have outgrown TeamSnap, our current scheduling and communication tool. Going forward, we are using GoMotion, which will more easily allow you to add/remove classes, register for your team(s), view your child's schedule, and receive communications that are only meant for you.
If your athlete does not want to be on a full-year team, basketball and parade cheer will be available starting in November. We will not be offering half-year competition teams. For info on basketball or parade cheer, see: < HALF YEAR TEAMS >
WE ARE TAKING DONATIONS FOR BAGS/BOXES OF POPCORN FOR OUR FIRST WATCH PARTY!
CHECK LOST & FOUND! ITEMS WILL BE DONATED ON FRIDAY THE 19TH!
CLASS MAKE UPS NOW EVERY SATURDAY!
UPCOMING: COMPETITIONS & WATCH PARTIES DETAILS!
HAVE YOUR FAMILY ACROSS THE COUNTRY FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM! THEY CANT WATCH YOUR ATHLETE PERFORM THIS WEEKEND VIA THE LIVE VIDEO!
SAVE THE DATE: PICTURE DAY IS APRIL 3RD. FORMS COMING SOON.
WE ARE STILL SELLING COMPETITION TEES, HOODIES, BOWS AND STICKERS FOR BATTLE OF THE BOWS AND HAVE A FEW STICKERS LEFT FROM OUR MARCH MAGIC ORDERING! DUE 4/1.
PRINT AN ORDER FORM HERE.