JOB DESCRIPTION: TEAM OR ASSISTANT COACH
- Duties: Head or assistant coach for at least one team or class. Plans practices and choreography for their team. The volunteer coach has a say in which team/teams they coach, and can reject assignments (partial or full).
- Availability: Only required to coach one team or class. Must be available for all their teams practices and performances, including 15 minutes before and after practice. Some planning at home is required.
- Annual Review: Not subject to annual review
- Schedule Changes: Schedule changes for the season will be discussed with the coach before permanent or temporary adjustments are made. The coach must notify their supervisor of planned absences at least one week in advance (unless sick or emergency). Must also make reasonable attempts to find a suitable replacement and leave a practice plan for replacement to follow.
- Hourly Rate: Volunteer position